THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Really I just need to use the bathroom...

So this is a few days late. So on Halloween I was the Grim Reaper. I was back in Carnevil although no longer running the dunk tank. I was in a box up in front of Carnevil. Alot of people were rather terrified of me which i found to be highly amusing. Well about 3 hours into the evening i REALLY had to go to the restroom. But since we were outside we had been told we were only allowed to use the port-o-potty's. It was bad enough that i didn't care. I called roaming over and told them where i was going so they could keep an eye open up front. So i get out and walk out the fence and round the corner. There is a group of about 10 high school aged ghetto fab black girls. They all take one look at me as i start walking toward i guess they assumed it was them. When actually they were just on the sidewalk in front of the port-o-potty's. They all started screaming and took off running down the street. I felt so accomplished even though i wasn't trying to scare them i guess it worked out. I had to keep my self from rolling until i was in the confines of the stall.

Made my Halloween.

0 comments: